Subsequent 16/four Speaker Wire – 16 AWG/Gauge four Conductor – UL Listed In Wall (CL2/CL3) and Out of doors/In Floor (Direct Burial) Rated – Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) – 500 Foot Bulk Cable Pull Field – White
(as of Aug 28,2020 05:50:15 UTC – Particulars)
Efficiency & Specs
We construct wire proper: no sub-standard supplies and no lowered conductor or jacket thickness. Briefly, that is the wire we’d set up in our personal houses:
– 16 gauge, four conductor speaker cable (also called speaker wire, audio wire, audio cable, stereo wire, stereo cable)
– Full thickness, 16 gauge/awg conductors; no skimping or lowered thickness
– Excessive efficiency, 65 strand, oxygen-free copper conductors
– 100% copper conductors; no inferior copper clad aluminum (CCA)
– White outer jacket
– Crimson, Black, White, and Inexperienced coloured conductor insulation
– 500 foot bulk payout field
Time Saving Options
Speaker wire is not essentially the most thrilling product on the earth, however we nonetheless discovered a strategy to pack ours stuffed with options that may prevent time and and eradicate frustration:
– Proprietary winding expertise and large payout gap mix to eradicate kinks and tangles as wire is pulled out of the field.
– Bolstered handles, super-strong cardboard, and a waterproof coating be sure that the field can face up to a number of abuse.
– Foot markers be sure that you all the time understand how a lot wire is left within the field.
– Room labels help you hold monitor of which room (and wall) every wire goes to.
– Rip wire and low-friction tissue make it straightforward to take away the outer jacket when terminating.
Our speaker wire will get put in in your house. That is why we take fire-safety rankings critically and why all of our wire is examined by Underwriters Laboratories (UL), the trade main testing laboratory:
– In-wall (CL2/CL3) rated
– In-ground (Direct Burial) rated
– Permitted jacketing materials meets all relevant fireplace security requirements
OXYGEN-FREE COPPER (OFC). Oxygen-free copper conductors end in much less sign loss and are extra sturdy than conductors product of copper clad aluminum (CCA).
CL3 + DIRECT BURIAL. Hearth security rated for in-wall use in Class 2 (CL2) & Class 3 (CL3) circuits in residential low-voltage purposes. Direct burial rated for in-ground set up with out conduit. All testing carried out by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
SUPERIOR BOX. Patented winding expertise & huge payout gap eradicate kinks and tangles. Bolstered handles, super-durable cardboard, & waterproof coating hold the field in a single piece.
TIME SAVING FEATURES. Fast-strip sleeve & ripcord scale back time spent terminating wire. Printed foot markers & room labels assist with challenge administration.